วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent’s opinions

Parents in this time want to take care of their children like in their opinion and now everybody is not the same so every parent has different opinion. I will tell you what is my parent’s opinion and I will grow up like.
My parents think family is very important and they think in this time the one of the biggest problem (in Thailand) is people in the family does not love each other. Some parents kill their child and they think it is very bad so I must always eat breakfast and dinner with my parents and Sunday is my family’s day.
About society ,they lived is this society for about 44 years so they can see many things changed and sometimes they do not like it such as news about mother kill her child or Thailand has bombs everyday . But they like something that changed too such smaller mobile phone or internet so they do not worried about society.
My parents think that school is important for the society and now there are a lot of bad school and sometimes they talk about it that Thailand need more good teacher that really want to teach not just did not have job and come to be teacher.
All of this is my parent’s opinion about Family, Society and School. Thank you for reading.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

First!! กล่าวว่า...

Hi dome!

I like your parent’s opinion that family is very important. I think it is good to eat breakfast and dinner with family everyday, and good to have once of family’s day in every week. I think it will make family love each other very much. If every family think and do like your family, they will not kill each other certainly. Many teachers in Thailand now are really not good enough because they came to be the teachers because they only want a job, not really want to teach students. I think family, society and school are all important, because it is your way that you have to choose to walk.
There are two sides, good and bad. Every family would give the best things for their kids, if they want their kids to be good guys.

Peach_roll-tee กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you about you must eat breakfast and dinner with your family and you have family day in every week. I think it well because you will have time to your family. I think if people have time for their family the problem about parent kill their child will lower because people have a good time to stay with their family more and love their more. I agree with you that nowadays we should have teacher that really want to be teacher not just did not have a job. Because I think one of teacher will teach many students and that student will grow up and they will be adult in the future.