วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do I feel when I do something special or important?

When I do something special if it is the good thing such as I will have birthday party at first I will be very excited and want to do it .But if it is something that I must do well or thing that I do not like such as a test or have an audition I will be anxious and a little bit scared. If I passed it and I did it well I will be relieved and happy but if I did it badly I will be more anxious about it. For example, I like to play in a concert very much. My biggest concert was my father’s company New Year party in 2006. It happened at my house and the audience was about 500 people. The first time when I found out I must to do it, I was very excited. I thought I must do it well so it made me a little bit stress. So I chose songs that I and my friends like. Before I went on the stage I was very excited but when I played it I felt ecstatic. But the audience was not very satisfied because I chose unsuitable songs. I played for people that were not very rich and most of them don’t live in Bangkok. But I didn’t feel sad or something bad because it is my experience. Next time I will choose the song that the audience will be satisfied.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Rung กล่าวว่า...

Many people will have many feeling when they do something important or special. For your example I think it is the good way to think, about the concert that you play at your house. You told that the songs you chose it wasn’t work, because people didn’t know the song. So people didn’t enjoy too much. But you don’t think it too bad. You think it is the experience for you. Somebody may think when they do something wrong, they think it very bad and don’t want to do it again. The way that you think is right Dome.
Rung

NamTHiP*** กล่าวว่า...

Everyone can make the mistakes. It is the ordinary things. But do not worry about it and do not let it to make you scared for doing something in the next time. You have to learn the mistake and find ways how to do it better and do not make the mistakes again. From that concert that you told I think it will make you smarter and do it better in the next time. You should not worry about it too much sometimes it can make you make some mistakes. I think you can do everything well if you attend to do it and do your best.