วันอังคารที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

"YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY"

Parents say that “young people today are bad “but I don’t think so. I think teenage is a little time of life so we want to do something we want but sometimes our parents don’t understand and think “It’s bad , don’t do this ” I think because they love us so they don’t want bad things come to our life such as wearing sexy clothes or shopping too much. In the next paragraph I will explain what I am thinking about Thai teenagers. It isn't like what Thai parents are thinking.

I think young people in Thailand are good because they don’t do anything bad they just do like every teenager around the world does and I think Thai teenagers are better than many other country’s teenagers. I don’t think wearing fashionable clothes is bad. They just want to look good ,but I don’t agree with very strange fashions like in Japan. Many Thai teenagers think Japan is cool ,so they wear the clothes like teenagers in Japan. I think it isn’t cute or cool so I don’t wear fashionable clothes but I can’t say “You can’t wear these clothes it isn’t good” because it’s their right to wear what they want.

Sure, In Thailand there are bad teenagers and sure in Thailand there are more bad adults so don’t think teenagers are all bad anymore.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

enigma กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Dome, it’s Bam.
I agree with your idea that teenage time is a very short and fantastic time of our lives, so it isn’t bad to do what we want in this time of lives. We can do what we want if we think those things are good and don’t let anybody in trouble. However, sometimes we should listen to the adults too. The adults have been teenagers before, so their experiences would teach them some things, and what they say maybe true or not.
Be confident to yourself when you decide to do some things, but also listen to the adults

oh_great กล่าวว่า...

I agree with the most of your idea because I am one people who in that group of young people too. Everybody are have they own idea to wear the cloth that they want to wear and no one can control us event there have a rule for don’t do this or wear this in some place such as wear a punk style in the school. But one of idea that I not agree with you is the fashion of Japan are not good because some of these are all right to wear.