วันเสาร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

ART

I agree with you Peter. I don’t know what is the real meaning of art and I think nobody know the real meaning of it. Sometimes I think picture that I written is more beautiful than the picture that a lot of people willing to spend a lot of money for it. I think art is everything and everything is art. I can’t surely decide that this one is art but that one is not art because art is up to a person it is personal thinking. So the best way to buy picture or anything is choose one that you like the most and don’t care with other people opinion because we buy the art because we see it and we happy but if you choose the picture that other people like but when you see it you don’t feel anything I think it waste the money. I interest the topic that about digital camera and film camera. I know and I think everybody know that digital camera is more useful and easier to use but I think that now we use digital camera until we didn’t think before take a photo in the past when every camera is film camera people will think a lot before take a photo but now if the picture is not beautiful we will erase it and take new one we think less. Art in our body is less and less.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: